This Policy governs the information we collect about you and your use of information we provide to you. By accepting this Policy and the Website Terms of Access Agreement, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information in a manner prescribed in this Policy. You acknowledge this by using the Site.
I.1 PURPOSE AND USE OF THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
PART A - CHILDREN
Children (persons under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18 years, you can browse the Site only in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. If you are under 18 years of age you cannot use the Membership Section of the Site.
It is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children's use of our Site.
PART B - NON-MEMBERS
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safer and easier experience when browsing for and/or acquiring a product from our Site. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for this purpose and to achieve this goal.
You are under no obligation to provide us with this information and can access many aspects of the Site without providing us any personal information.
When you visit this website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
* Your IP or proxy server IP;
* Basic domain information;
* Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
* The date and time of your visit to the website;
* The length of your session;
* The pages which you have accessed;
* The number of times you access our site within any month;
* The size of file you look at;
* The website which referred you to our website; and
* The operating system which your computer uses.
This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
Various pages on this Site invite you to provide us your name and contact details, for example to enable us to provide you with site related services such as notifications.
By voluntarily providing information to us when using the Site, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
Please note that when you voluntarily disclose information in the forum of the Site or in member profile pages, your personal and other information disclosed in your communication shall become public information and can be collected and used by other parties. We cannot control what third parties in the forum do with your personal information.
PART C - MEMBERS
We collect information from people who use the Membership Section of our Site ("Members"). This information may be used:
1. To send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you or us;
2. To monitor who is accessing the membership section of the Site or using services offered on the Site; and
3. To profile the type of people accessing the Site.
II. CHOICE: OPT - OUT PROVISION
To protect you from unwanted email communications, FlashXpert adopts an opt-out facility for marketing communication. If you decide you no longer would like to receive marketing communications from us, please advise us by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
1. We subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
2. We believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for governmental or public security in the performance of their functions; or
3. We are required by law to disclose the information.
III. ONWARD TRANSFER
FlashXpert will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:
* You have provided us with your consent; or
* We are required to do so by law.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION:
Because our server and information processing equipment is located in the United Kingdom, the information collected from you will be stored there. By voluntarily providing information to us when using the Site, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorized access to, information under our control. However, if you send information from this Site, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you it is.
V. DATA INTEGRITY: USE OF INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
FlashXpert will only use the information it collects through the Site for the following purposes:
* Forwarding important information relating to FlashXpert activities and other requested information;
* Contacting you in response to your feedback or query to discuss our services;
* Monitoring Site performance;
* Improving our Site and services to you;
* Internal administration; and
* Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
VI. ACCESS AND /OR CORRECTION OF YOUR DETAILS
You may request access to your personal information and can ask us to correct your personal information.
You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Any attempt made from a user to infringe any of the previous six principles, including (but not limited to) forcefully acquiring personal information from our database, publically making available personal information about other users without their consent (etc) will be punished with a permanent ban (ban triggers: user name and email address used).
We may change this Policy. Such changes will be effective when a notice of the change is made available on the Site. We will provide you with thirty (30) days notice to allow you the opportunity to notify FlashXpert if you do not agree to such changes.